HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW ?
Our "How much can I borrow?" calculator allows you obtain a basic guide as to how much you may be able to borrow for a home loan based on the information you provide.
Simply complete the required information under "your details", "your income", "your expenses" and "home Loan". Please note that the term of the loan is very important. Choosing a shorter loan term will increase your monthly loan repayments.
Once all the information has been completed press "Calculate". You will then be provided with an approximate loan amount which may be considered to be your maximum borrowing amount. Please refer to the Disclaimer and Calculator Assumptions herewith.
- The amount shown in this "How much can I borrow?" calculator is indicative and only to be used as a guide. It is not guaranteed by any bank.
- The amount shown is an estimate only and may vary depending on different factors such as your deposit contribution, your area/suburb of purchase, your credit history, changes in interest rates and other banking assessment policy guidelines.
- Interest Rates shown are indicative only and subject to change at any time.
- True borrowing amount can only be derived by completing a bank loan application form and submitting with all supporting income and expense documentation to a prospective bank.
- The amount shown in the "How much can I borrow?" calculator does not constitute an offer for a loan. You must formally apply to a banking institution to obtain a formal loan offer.