HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW BASED ON MY DEPOSIT?
Our "How much can I borrow based on my deposit?" calculator allows you to obtain a basic guide as to how much you may be able to borrow for a home loan based on your deposit contribution.
Simply complete the required information under "deposit details".
Once the deposit details are completed press "Calculate". You will then be provided with an approximate loan amount. Please refer to the Disclaimer and Calculator Assumptions herewith.
- The amount shown in this "How much can I borrow based on my deposit?" calculator is indicative and only to be used as a guide. It is not guaranteed by any bank.
- The amount shown is an estimate only and may vary depending on different factors such as your deposit contribution, your area/suburb of purchase, your credit history, employment status, changes in interest rates and other banking assessment policy guidelines.
- Interest Rates shown are indicative only and subject to change at any time.
- True borrowing amount can only be derived by completing a bank loan application form and submitting with all supporting income and expense documentation to a prospective bank.
- The amount shown in the "How much can I borrow based on my deposit?" calculator does not constitute an offer for a loan. You must formally apply to a banking institution to obtain a formal loan offer.
- Consideration of deposit contribution and your annual income will determine your borrowing power.
- All Banks will require for an applicant to be employed at the time of applying for a Loan.